Longwick Pre-school is regulated by Ofsted and we were thrilled to be rated as GOOD at our last inspection in October 2017.
The inspector was very complimentary about all aspects of the pre-school and the progress made since the last inspection. Below is a flavour of what they saw on the day:-
- ‘Children lead their own play and exploration effectively and with confidence’.
- ‘All children make good progress in their learning from their starting points’.
- ‘Staff build on children’s confidence and sense of belonging well. For example, they praise children constantly for their achievements’.
- ‘Staff discuss positive behaviour with children and they listen carefully to the clear and consistent guidance’.
- ‘They gather important information from parents to plan effectively for the children's individual development.’
The full report can be found at: https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/CARE/140864